Job prospects Manager, Residential Cleaning Service near Regina (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. near Regina (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Major labour shortage
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in the Regina - Moose Mountain region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Regina - Moose Mountain region:
- Approximately 300 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 45%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 23%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 16%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: