Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager in the Red Deer Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers in the Red Deer Region. These trends also apply to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Red Deer region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Red Deer region:
- Approximately 720 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 93%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: