Job outlook Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Cranbrook (BC)
Job opportunities for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) are fair near Cranbrook (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
Job opportunities near Cranbrook (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Kootenay region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Kootenay region:
- Approximately 460 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 85%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 5%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: