Job outlook Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Ottawa (ON)
Job opportunities for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) are fair near Ottawa (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
Job opportunities near Ottawa (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Ottawa region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Restaurant and food service operations will continue to benefit from the high inflow of visitors to the National Capital Region, which will generate job opportunities for these workers. Applicants who are fluent in both English and French will have improved job prospects.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Ottawa region:
- Approximately 3,770 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 95%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: