Job outlook Taxi Dispatcher near Calgary (AB)
Job opportunities for Dispatchers (NOC 1525) are fair near Calgary (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a taxi dispatcher.
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Dispatchers (NOC 1525) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Dispatchers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 1,650 people work in this occupation.
- Dispatchers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 45%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 13%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 6%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 6%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Dispatchers (NOC 1525) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: