Job outlook Property Administrator near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Property administrators (NOC 1224) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a property administrator.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Property administrators (NOC 1224) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is one of the largest residential construction markets in Canada due to international and domestic migration. The GTA is likely to experience continued growth in the industrial investment property construction market. Both factors should contribute to an increased demand for property administrators in the GTA during the forecast period.
Here are some key facts about Property administrators in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 7,300 people work in this occupation.
- Property administrators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 85%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Property administrators (NOC 1224) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: