Job prospects Property Administrator near Kingston (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Property administrators near Kingston (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a property administrator.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Property administrators (NOC 1224) in the Kingston - Pembroke region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Property administrators in the Kingston - Pembroke region:
- Approximately 610 people work in this occupation.
- Property administrators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 86%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: