Job prospects Produce Manager - Retail in the Red Deer Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Retail and wholesale trade managers in the Red Deer Region. These trends also apply to people working as a produce manager - retail.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621) in the Red Deer region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale trade managers in the Red Deer region:
- Approximately 1,810 people work in this occupation.
- Retail and wholesale trade managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 87%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: