Job prospects Produce Manager - Retail near Corner Brook (NL)
Explore current and future job prospects for Retail and wholesale trade managers near Corner Brook (NL). These trends also apply to people working as a produce manager - retail.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621) in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale trade managers in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region:
- Approximately 870 people work in this occupation.
- Retail and wholesale trade managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 88%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: