Job prospects Manager, Human Resources in the Camrose–Drumheller Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Human resources managers in the Camrose–Drumheller Region. These trends also apply to people working as a manager, human resources.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) in the Camrose - Drumheller region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources managers in the Camrose - Drumheller region:
- Approximately 110 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 15%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 15%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 11%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 9%
- Support activities for mining, oil and gas (NAICS 213): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: