Job prospects Manager, Human Resources in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Human resources managers in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region. These trends also apply to people working as a manager, human resources.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources managers in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 150 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 13%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 12%
- Support activities for mining, oil and gas (NAICS 213): 9%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 7%
- Paper manufacturing (NAICS 322): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: