Job prospects Manager, Human Resources in the Calgary Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Human resources managers in the Calgary Region. These trends also apply to people working as a manager, human resources.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be limited for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources managers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 1,740 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 15%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 10%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 10%
- Oil and gas extraction (NAICS 211, 213): 9%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: