Job prospects Manager, Human Resources in the Edmonton Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Human resources managers in the Edmonton Region. These trends also apply to people working as a manager, human resources.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources managers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,800 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 16%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 10%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 7%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 6%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: