Job prospects Manager, Human Resources in the Red Deer Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Human resources managers in the Red Deer Region. These trends also apply to people working as a manager, human resources.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) in the Red Deer region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources managers in the Red Deer region:
- Approximately 140 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Support activities for mining, oil and gas (NAICS 213): 18%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 13%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Oil and gas extraction (NAICS 211, 213): 9%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: