Job prospects Manager, Human Resources in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Human resources managers in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region. These trends also apply to people working as a manager, human resources.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources managers in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region:
- Approximately 120 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 23%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 13%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 10%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 6%
- Plastics and rubber products manufacturing (NAICS 326): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: