Job outlook Manager, Human Resources near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a manager, human resources.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,910 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 12%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 7%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 7%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: