Job outlook Manager, Human Resources near Edmonton (AB)
Job opportunities for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) are limited near Edmonton (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a manager, human resources.
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be limited for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources managers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,800 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 16%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 10%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 7%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 6%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Human resources managers (NOC 0112) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: