Job prospects Tilesetter near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Tilesetters" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Tilesetters (NOC 7283) in the Toronto region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Tilesetters in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 2,140 people work in this occupation.
- Tilesetters mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 94%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: