Job prospects Cabinetmaker near Drummondville (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Cabinetmakers near Drummondville (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a cabinetmaker.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Cabinetmakers (NOC 7272) in the Centre-du-Québec region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cabinetmakers in the Centre-du-Québec region:
- Approximately 120 people work in this occupation.
- Cabinetmakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 74%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 13%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: