Job prospects Cabinetmaker near Kingston (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Cabinetmakers near Kingston (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a cabinetmaker.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Cabinetmakers (NOC 7272) in the Kingston - Pembroke region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cabinetmakers in the Kingston - Pembroke region:
- Approximately 70 people work in this occupation.
- Cabinetmakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 54%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 20%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 9%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 6%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: