Job outlook Inspector, Machining And Tooling near Terrebonne (QC)
Job opportunities for Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors (NOC 7231) are fair near Terrebonne (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an inspector, machining and tooling.
Job opportunities near Terrebonne (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors (NOC 7231) in the Lanaudière region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors in the Lanaudière region:
- Approximately 640 people work in this occupation.
- Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 27%
- Transportation equipment manufacturing (NAICS 336): 22%
- Plastics and rubber products manufacturing (NAICS 326): 7%
- Machinery manufacturing (NAICS 333): 7%
- Computer and electronic product manufacturing (NAICS 334): 6%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors (NOC 7231) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: