Job prospects Elevator Constructor Helper near Grande Prairie (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other trades helpers and labourers near Grande Prairie (AB). These trends also apply to people working as an elevator constructor helper.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other trades helpers and labourers (NOC 7612) in the Athabasca - Grande Prairie - Peace River region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other trades helpers and labourers in the Athabasca - Grande Prairie - Peace River region:
- Approximately 340 people work in this occupation.
- Other trades helpers and labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 39%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 13%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: