Job prospects Hairstylist Apprentice near Fort St. John (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Hairstylists and barbers near Fort St. John (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a hairstylist apprentice.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Hairstylists and barbers (NOC 6341) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Hairstylists and barbers in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 220 people work in this occupation.
- Hairstylists and barbers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: