Job outlook Hairstylist Apprentice near Edmonton (AB)
Job opportunities for Hairstylists and barbers (NOC 6341) are fair near Edmonton (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a hairstylist apprentice.
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Hairstylists and barbers (NOC 6341) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Hairstylists and barbers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 4,330 people work in this occupation.
- Hairstylists and barbers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81):more than 95%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Hairstylists and barbers (NOC 6341) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: