Job outlook Cleaning Supervisor near Calgary (AB)
Job opportunities for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) are fair near Calgary (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a cleaning supervisor.
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This tourism-related occupation has been affected by weakness in the oil and gas sector. Apart from Banff, Jasper, and the Mountain Parks region, Alberta's hotel industry has been negatively impacted by the economic slowdown. Increases in international tourist traffic have only partially offset a slump in business travel. Additionally, tighter household budgets have reduced in-province vacation travel.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 2,030 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 64%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 6%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 6%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: