Job prospects Sales Supervisor - Retail near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Retail sales supervisors near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a sales supervisor - retail.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
As the province's most populated economic region, Toronto supports the highest density of retail establishments. Growing population and urban sprawl will increase the number of retailers in this region and continue to drive employment growth in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail sales supervisors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 37,410 people work in this occupation.
- Retail sales supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 79%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: