Job prospects Horse Identifier near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Sports officials and referees near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a horse identifier.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Sports officials and referees (NOC 5253) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Sports officials and referees in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 460 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Sports officials and referees mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 67%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 17%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: