Job outlook Journalist near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for a journalist working near Vancouver (BC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Journalists (NOC 5123).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Journalists (NOC 5123) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Journalists in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 840 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Journalists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 90%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: