Job prospects Distance Education Program Co-ordinator near Calgary (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers near Calgary (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a distance education program co-ordinator.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers (NOC 4166) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 1,400 people work in this occupation.
- Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 61%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 10%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 6%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 5%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: