Job outlook Labourer - Mineral And Metal Processing near Lévis (QC)
The job outlook for a labourer - mineral and metal processing working near Lévis (QC) is limited over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Labourers in mineral and metal processing (NOC 9611).
Job opportunities near Lévis (QC)
The employment outlook will be limited for Labourers in mineral and metal processing (NOC 9611) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2018-2020 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Labourers in mineral and metal processing in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 270 people work in this occupation.
- Labourers in mineral and metal processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Primary metal manufacturing (NAICS 331): 64%
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 9%
- Non-metallic mineral product manufacturing (NAICS 327): 7%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Labourers in mineral and metal processing (NOC 9611) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: