Job outlook Shipper-receiver near Edmonton (AB)
Job opportunities for Shippers and receivers (NOC 1521) are fair near Edmonton (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a shipper-receiver.
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Shippers and receivers (NOC 1521) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Shippers and receivers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 6,900 people work in this occupation.
- Shippers and receivers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 25%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 23%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 14%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 5%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Shippers and receivers (NOC 1521) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: