Job outlook Explosive Ordnance Detector near Kelowna (BC)
Job opportunities for Other trades and related occupations, n.e.c. (NOC 7384) are fair near Kelowna (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an explosive ordnance detector.
Job opportunities near Kelowna (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Other trades and related occupations, n.e.c. (NOC 7384) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Other trades and related occupations, n.e.c. in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 250 people work in this occupation.
- Other trades and related occupations, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 28%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 26%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 12%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 8%
- Agriculture: 5%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: