Job prospects Investment Manager - Financial Brokerage in Saskatchewan
Job opportunities for Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (NOC 0121) are fair in Saskatchewan over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as an investment manager - financial brokerage.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Job opportunities in Saskatchewan
The employment outlook will be fair for Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (NOC 0121) in Saskatchewan for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers in the Saskatchewan region:
- Approximately 700 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Insurance Carriers and related activities (NAICS 524, 526): 70%
- Real Estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 53): 25%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: more than 95% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: less than 5% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 81% of insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers work all year, while 19% work only part of the year, compared to 62% and 38% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 33 weeks compared to 32 weeks for all occupations.
- 23% of insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers are self-employed compared to an average of 14% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Saskatchewan by economic region.
|Northern Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Prince Albert Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Regina–Moose Mountain Region||Good Good|
|Saskatoon–Biggar Region||Fair Fair|
|Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Yorkton–Melville Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (NOC 0121) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: