Job prospects General Foreman/woman - Residential Construction near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a general foreman/woman - residential construction.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades (NOC 7204) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,640 people work in this occupation.
- Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 89%
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: