Job prospects Specialized Cleaner near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Specialized cleaners near Edmonton (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a specialized cleaner.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more workers available than job openings.
The employment outlook will be fair for Specialized cleaners (NOC 6732) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Specialized cleaners in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 2,670 people work in this occupation.
- Specialized cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 29%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 26%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 18%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: