Job prospects Light Duty Cleaner near Truro (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Light duty cleaners near Truro (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a light duty cleaner.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the North Shore region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the North Shore region:
- Approximately 920 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55-56): 27%
- Nursing and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 19%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 18%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 16%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: