Job outlook Light Duty Cleaner near Truro (NS)
Job opportunities for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) are good near Truro (NS) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a light duty cleaner.
Job opportunities near Truro (NS)
The employment outlook will be good for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the North Shore region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the North Shore region:
- Approximately 920 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55-56): 27%
- Nursing and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 19%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 18%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 16%
Job opportunities in Nova Scotia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: