Job outlook Remittance Accounts Clerk near Hamilton (ON)
Job opportunities for Accounting and related clerks (NOC 1431) are fair near Hamilton (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a remittance accounts clerk.
Job opportunities near Hamilton (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Accounting and related clerks (NOC 1431) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Accounting and related clerks in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 5,030 people work in this occupation.
- Accounting and related clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 20%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Accounting and related clerks (NOC 1431) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: