Job prospects Remittance Accounts Clerk near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Accounting and related clerks near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a remittance accounts clerk.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Accounting and related clerks (NOC 1431) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Accounting and related clerks in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 34,780 people work in this occupation.
- Accounting and related clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 19%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 17%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 9%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: