Job prospects Hardener - Optical Instruments Manufacturing near Trois-Rivières (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities near Trois-Rivières (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a hardener - optical instruments manufacturing.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities (NOC 9619) in the Mauricie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities in the Mauricie region:
- Approximately 270 people work in this occupation.
- Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities mainly work in the following sectors:
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 29%
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 14%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 13%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: