Job outlook Engineering Manager near Sudbury (ON)
Job opportunities for Engineering managers (NOC 0211) are good near Sudbury (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an engineering manager.
Job opportunities near Sudbury (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Engineering managers (NOC 0211) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Engineering managers in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 160 people work in this occupation.
- Engineering managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 44%
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 8%
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (NAICS 21): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Engineering managers (NOC 0211) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: