Job outlook Labourer - Food And Beverage Processing near Ville de Saguenay (QC)
Job opportunities for Labourers in food and beverage processing (NOC 9617) are fair near Ville de Saguenay (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a labourer - food and beverage processing.
Job opportunities near Ville de Saguenay (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Labourers in food, beverage and associated products processing (NOC 9617) in the Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Labourers in food, beverage and associated products processing in the Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean region:
- Approximately 330 people work in this occupation.
- Labourers in food, beverage and associated products processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 76%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 13%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 7%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Labourers in food and beverage processing (NOC 9617) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: