Job outlook Brown Stock Washer Helper - Pulp And Paper near Sherbrooke (QC)
The job outlook for a brown stock washer helper - pulp and paper working near Sherbrooke (QC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing (NOC 9614).
Job opportunities near Sherbrooke (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing (NOC 9614) in the Estrie region for the 2018-2020 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing in the Estrie region:
- Approximately 580 people work in this occupation.
- Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 67%
- Paper manufacturing (NAICS 322): 27%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing (NOC 9614) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: