Job outlook Financial Accountant near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a financial accountant.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 53,630 people work in this occupation.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 41%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 19%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: