Job outlook General Office Worker near Kelowna (BC)
Job opportunities for General office support workers (NOC 1411) are fair near Kelowna (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a general office worker.
Job opportunities near Kelowna (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for General office support workers (NOC 1411) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about General office support workers in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 2,610 people work in this occupation.
- General office support workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 24%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 9%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 8%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for General office support workers (NOC 1411) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: