Job outlook Conference And Meeting Planner near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Conference and event planners (NOC 1226) are good near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a conference and meeting planner.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Conference and event planners (NOC 1226) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Conference and event planners in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,460 people work in this occupation.
- Conference and event planners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 29%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 20%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 13%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 7%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 7%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Conference and event planners (NOC 1226) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: