Job outlook Conference And Meeting Planner near Calgary (AB)
Job opportunities for Conference and event planners (NOC 1226) are fair near Calgary (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a conference and meeting planner.
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Conference and event planners (NOC 1226) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Conference and event planners in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 1,120 people work in this occupation.
- Conference and event planners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 32%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 22%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 7%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 5%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 5%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Conference and event planners (NOC 1226) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: