Job outlook Administrative Officer near Sherbrooke (QC)
Job opportunities for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) are good near Sherbrooke (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an administrative officer.
Job opportunities near Sherbrooke (QC)
The employment outlook will be good for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the Estrie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the Estrie region:
- Approximately 1,400 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 46%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 13%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 8%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 5%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: