Job outlook Administrative Officer near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an administrative officer.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 39,740 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 14%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 13%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 13%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 8%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: