Job outlook Administrative Officer near Fredericton (NB)
The job outlook for an administrative officer working near Fredericton (NB) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Administrative officers (NOC 1221).
Job opportunities near Fredericton (NB)
The employment outlook will be good for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the Fredericton - Oromocto region for the 2018-2020 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the Fredericton - Oromocto region:
- Approximately 920 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 18%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 15%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 13%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
Job opportunities in New Brunswick
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: