Job outlook Assistant Financial Analyst near Saanich (BC)
Job opportunities for Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112) are good near Saanich (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an assistant financial analyst.
Job opportunities near Saanich (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112) in the Vancouver Island and Coast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial and investment analysts in the Vancouver Island and Coast region:
- Approximately 830 people work in this occupation.
- Financial and investment analysts mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 42%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 37%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: